Tuesday, March 5, 2013

TSA - New Uniforms

As readers (I do have readers don't I?) of this blog are well aware, I despise TSA with every fiber of my being.  So, it should come as no surprise that just before the sequestration, TSA slid in a $50M contract to purchase new uniforms for the thugs, pedophiles, bullies and thieves who happily violate the US Constitution on a daily basis.

DHS Secretary Napolitiano is quoted as saying less than 24 hours after the sequestration kicked in, there were already longer wait times at airports.  Geeze, I wonder if that $50M could have been put to better use?

However, I was able to come across not only a very good rendition of the new TSA Uniforms, and their new badges as well.  Expect to see them rolled out at an airport near you, soon.



 
 Each TSA thug will also be issued a key ring, as a token of their devotion to the abuse of their fellow Americans.




No comments:

Post a Comment